Woolzies Dryer Balls Review & Giveaway
Main Street Mama is happy to once again join Momma Lew’s Blog for Woolzies Dryer Balls Review & Giveaway!
hosted by Momma Lew’s Blog
Over the last few months, I have been seeing dryer balls as a new alternative to dryer sheets. Personally, I am not a fan of dryer sheets as they are expensive and wasteful and full of harsh, toxic chemicals. I have been really interested in trying the dryer balls and recently Woolzies; sent me a 6 pack of their 100% pure wool product!
I absolutely love my Woolzies dryer balls! I find that they do the same job as 1 dryer sheet – reduce static, soften clothing AND they reduce drying time! Everyone in my family has sensitive skin, so I usually use free and clear laundry products. These are as free and clear as you can get. Every single ball is completely handmade. Plus, the harsh chemicals in fabric softeners and sheets will wear off the fire retardants in your children’s clothing!
- Handmade in the Democratic Republic of Nepal, providing a steady income to the needy women this developing nation.
- Made of 100% pure New Zealand wool.
- Woolzies cut down the drying time of a typical load by almost 25% in large loads and by 30-40% for small loads.
- Each box contains 6 balls.
- They are guaranteed to last for up to 1,000 loads
- PVC free and do not melt
- Completely hypo-allergenic, even safe for people with wool allergies!
- Saves time, energy and money, making; Woolzies Dryer Balls 100% eco-friendly!
A 6 pack box of Woolzies Dryer Balls is $34.95 with free shipping in the entire US. I do laundry everyday, usually 2-3 loads a day, sometimes 4. Any less and I fall behind for days. If you buy a box of 100 fabric sheets that is going through a box a month with the amount of laundry I do. Then add in the extra time it takes for your laundry to dry.
Check out the Woolzies Video on You Tube!
Woolzies; would like to give one of my readers a box of Dryer Balls! All entrants must be 18+ and in the USA. Enter through the rafflecopter below!